Father-to-be Conor McGregor has hinted at retirement and believes he deserves a greater share of UFC profits after defeating Eddie Alvarez in New York on Saturday.
The Irishman, who went into the bout as featherweight champion, became the first fighter to simultaneously hold belts in two weight divisions when he overcame lightweight title holder Alvarez by knockout in the second round of the showpiece clash at UFC 205.
The sport was sold for $4billion in July and McGregor, UFC's most popular figure, is seeking to capitalise on his commercial significance.
"They've got to come talk to me now, because no one has come and talked to me since the sale has happened," he said at a media conference, during which he revealed he is set to become a father in 2017.
"As a business man … I've earned something. 
"Where's my equity? If I'm the one that is bringing this [success] ... they've got to come talk to me now, that's all I know. 
"I've got both belts, a chunk of money, a family on the way. You want me to stick around and keep doing what I'm doing, let's talk. But I want ownership now. I want what I deserve and what I've earned.
"There's not a f****** scratch on me. I've not been wobbled. But I mean for a 28-year-old at the top of the game, all the belts, all the money, all the numbers, in a game like this there is not a f****** thing wrong with me. I can keep going all day. 
"I'm aware of my worth and now I've got a family. Now I've got a kid on the way. So I'm coming for mine now if you want me back."
UFC president Dana White hailed McGregor's achievements in the octagon but was reluctant to discuss the Irishman's ambition to join him behind the scenes of the commercial juggernaut. 
"I'm going to let him enjoy this night and we'll talk business later," White said.
McGregor meanwhile, perhaps in a gambit to try and gain leverage over UFC's organisers, hinted his impending fatherhood may prompt him to reconsider his future in the sport.
"It's messing with my head because I don't even want to bring a child into this," he said.
"I don't want any celebrity type s***. I don't want my family to be like that. So that is kind of a little thing in the back of my head. 
"I'm going to just have this baby and take a little time and see what way I feel after that."